I. ROAMING MAN's Privacy Approach
2. The Customer can access the ROAMING MAN's home page and browse the site without disclosing any personal data, apart from the information collected by cookies that ROAMING MAN use.
II. Who May Process Data
3. Personal information will only be collected with the Customer's consent.
4. The Customer's personal information (which includes name, email, address and any other details provided by the Customer to ROAMING MAN which identify the Customer as an individual) may be processed by ROAMING MAN.
5. ROAMING MAN may disclose or receive personal information or documents about the Customer to/from other companies within the ROAMING MAN group, its authorized carriers and its service providers including Credit Reference agencies.
6. ROAMING MAN may be required to disclose personal information or documents about a customer if required to do so by law in the prevention of criminal activities in accordance with US legislation.
7. ROAMING MAN will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information that is held is accurate, complete and up to date.
IV. Purpose of Processing
8. ROAMING MAN and its affiliates, its authorized carriers and service providers will use the Customer's personal information for the purpose of administering ROAMING MAN's relationship with the Customer, such as, order fulfillment, verifying the customer's identity and delivery address, authorizing debit/credit card payments and processing any other transactions authorized by the Customer. ROAMING MAN may also wish to inform Customers of special offers, undertake product or customer research/development and provide other marketing information to the Customer which ROAMING MAN thinks the Customer may find of interest. If a Customer does not wish to receive any marketing information they may request that their details are excluded from any promotional activity by contacting ROAMING MAN .
VI. Security Measures
10. ROAMING MAN uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but ROAMING MAN. This security measure is working when you see either the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) on the bottom of your browser window.
11. Notwithstanding the above, ROAMING MAN cannot guarantee the protection of Customers’ personal data transmitted electronically due to the nature of the Internet. Customers should be aware that when personal information is disclosed on the Internet it may be collected by another user and may result in unsolicited messages from other Internet users.
VII. Information Use
12. Personally identifiable information is collected and used by ROAMING MAN for five general purposes:
a. fulfillment of your order requests for products and services.
b. customization of the content you see.
c. to contact you about special offers and new products. Please not: you can opt-out of marketing materials at any time.
d. billing and order status purposes.
e. fulfillment and maintenance of membership and service agreements.
VIII. Information Sharing
a. ROAMING MAN has your consent to share the information.
b. ROAMING MAN needs to provide the information to other companies to fulfill your request for a product or service. For example: a shipping company, credit card processing company, or service partner. (Without your consent, these companies do not have the right to use the personally identifiable information provided beyond what is necessary to assist ROAMING MAN.)
c. ROAMING MAN is legally required to provide information in response to court orders, subpoenas or legal process.
d. ROAMING MAN finds that your actions violate the usage guidelines outlined in the ROAMING MAN Terms and Conditions.
e. ROAMING MAN feels that an emergency situation has arisen which requires us to release information before you can be contacted for consent. For example: a verified family emergency.
14. The ROAMING MAN website contains links to other websites. ROAMING MAN is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites owned and operated by other companies. When you leave the ROAMING MAN website, please read the privacy policies of each website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by ROAMING MAN, and such information remains private and secure when you follow links to other websites.
X. Anti-Spamming Policy
15. ROAMING MAN is committed to a zero-tolerance, anti-Spamming policy. Under this policy, we prohibit:
a. Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through ROAMING MAN's computer systems.
b. Relaying email through a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party.
c. Using or causing to be used ROAMING MAN computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited.
d. Unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URL's, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
e. Using "robots" or otherwise harvesting others' email addresses from the ROAMING MAN servers for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
f. Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
g. Allowing third parties to contact our customer database without the customer's prior consent.
h. Emailing non ROAMING MAN customers promotional or marketing materials without their prior consent.
i. Emailing ROAMING MAN customers who have opted out of email based contact promotional or marketing materials without their prior consent.
XI. Voluntary Customer Surveys
16. We may periodically conduct both business and individual customer surveys. We encourage our customers to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. We take the information we receive from individuals responding to our customer surveys and combine (or aggregate) it with the responses of other ROAMING MAN customers to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (such as gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). We then use the aggregated information to improve the quality of our Services to you, and to develop new services and products. This aggregate, non-personally identifying information may be shared with third parties.
XII. Other Partners and Sponsors
XIII. Special Cases
XIV. Revisions to this Policy
19. ROAMING MAN reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner.
XV. Contact Details